Monkey See, Monkey Do
Enter to win a lunchbox for your little monkey!
Lunch time is serious business so quit monkeying around! Your child will be the hit of the lunch table with this adorable lunch box (the winner chooses pink or blue), courtesy of Wayfair.com, the internet spot to find "a zillion things home."
The lunchbox, made by Dabbawalla Bags, is specially sized for pre-school and early elementary children, inspired by the functional simplicity of European design. Additionally, this lunchbox is:
For more photos and measurements, check out the blue box here and the pink box here.
- Made from eco-sponge neoprene
- Insulating fabric protects and cushions without worry of lead or PVC
- Two interior mesh pockets
- One outside back pocket
- Hold water bottle, ice pack and school notes
- Integrated easy-to-grip handle
- Lays flat for easy storage
- Designed in the USA, bags are crafted in Taiwan at a facility that supports fair labor practices
- Machine washable
Entries must be submitted by noon on Friday, August 16, using the tab above. The Observer will randomly choose and notify a winner.